Sedation Humor Ecard Collection (It Won't Put You To Sleep)!

Ever wonder what doctors and nurses are thankful for?  Is it their health? Is it their family?  Is it that their patients get better and go home to be with their loved ones.   Maybe.  I'm sure some doctors and nurses are thankful for that.  But ask any doctor  or  nurse what they are really thankful for and they will tell you Ativan and Haldol.  That's right.  Doctors and nurses are thankful for Ativan and Haldol, as explained in these ecards below.  The Happy Hospitalist has put together the largest collection of sedation humor anywhere in the Universe.  These cards may seem warped to the average observe and they are correct.  But they are hilarious to doctors and nurses who live on the sedation train day in and day out.  Life is about perspective.  Unless of course your pumped full of Ativan and Haldol.  Then life is about taking a long nap.  Until the next shift arrives.  The Happy Hospitalist has hundreds of funny and original medical humor cards that can be found on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.  If you'd like to purchase some of these witty saying on over 50 quality products, you can find all the available options at The Medical Humor Store.  Check back often as new products arrive daily.  Without further delay, here is the collection of sedation humor you've been waiting for!

"Keep calm and carry Ativan"

Keep calm and carry ativan ecard meme photo.



"Today we are thankful for Ativan.  Oh yeah.  And Haldol too."

Today we are thankful for Ativan.  Oh yeah.  And Haldol too.  Nurse ecard humor photo

"I love giving you Ativan more than you love taking it.  Just so you know."

I love giving you Ativan more than you love taking it.  Just so you know nurse ecard humor photo.

"When the order says to give the patient Haldol prn for agitation, I usually take that to mean prn for MY agitation.  Just so you know."

When the order says to give the patient Haldol prn for agitation, I usually take that to mean prn for MY agitation.  Just so you know nurse ecard humor photo.


"Ativan.  Because I can."

Ativan because I can nurse ecard humor Medical Humor Store Banner


"Mama always said I should respond to hate with kindness.  My nursing instructor, on the other hand, says 2 mg of Ativan works way better."

Respond to hate with kindness or Ativan nurse ecard Medical Humor Store Banner


"God says to be generous.  That's why I gave 10 mg of Haldol, instead of 5 to the woman with the generous amount of attitude."

Haldol for generous amount of attitude nursing ecard humor Medical Humor Store Banner


"Sunday is my day of rest.  That means ALL my patients get Geodon as an expression of my religious rights."

Giving Geodon on Sundays an expression of religious rights


"I am a nurse at a hospital and proud of it!  And by hospital I mean Hell in a Haldol basket!"

Hospital is Hell in a haldol basket ecard humor


"I learned more in one week as a nurse than 4 years of nursing school.  For example, did you know Ativan works way better than that one nursing lecture on blah, blah, blah?"

Ativan works better than nursing lecture ecard humor Medical Humor Store Banner


"Sunday is my day of rest.  And by rest, I mean you can be rest assured I'll be helping you rest."

Sunday day of rest nursing sedation ecard humor


"Forget steroids.  We give stress dose prn Ativan in my ICU.  And by prn I mean as needed for RN stress."

Forget steroids.  We give stress dose prn Ativan in my ICU.  And by prn I mean as needed for RN stress nurse ecard humor photo.


"At MYhospital, I use an Ativan stress test protocol to stabilizez all my patients with call light abuse exacerbations."

At MY hospital, I use an Ativan stress test protocl to stabilize all my patients with call light abuse exacerbations nurse ecard humor photo.


"When I see orders to titrate sedation to comfort, I'm certain they mean MY comfort.  Just so you know."

When I see orders to titrate sedation to comfort, I'm certain they mean MY comfort.  Just so you know nurse ecard humor photo.


"Forget about all that lame nonsense nursing garbage we learned in school.  We've got Versed for anything that moves!"

Forget about all that lame nonsense nursing garbage we learned in school.  We're ICU nurses.  We've got Versed for anything that moves ecard humor photo.



"I tell all my difficult patients they are a perfect 10.  (a perfect candidate for 10 mg of Haldol)."

Perfect 10 mg of Haldol nurse ecard humor


"I think everyone should believe in a cause.  I choose Ativan.  Cause it makes you sleep."

I think everyone should believe in a cause.  I choose Ativan.  Cause it makes you sleep nursing ecard humor photo.


"Before going mainstream, Thanksgiving was actually a little known day of celebration among nurses called Thanks For Giving Ativan Day.  Just so you know."

Before going mainstream, Thanksgiving was actually a little known holiday among nurses called Thanks For Giving Ativan Day.  Just so you know nurse ecard humor photo.


"For your Thanksgiving holiday meal, I anticipate serving you an extra large helping of Haldol with a side order of Ativan.  Just so you know."

For your Thanksgiving holiday meal, I anticipate serving you an extra large helping of Haldol with a side order of Ativan.  Just so you know nurse ecard humor photo.


"Instead of Dilaudid, consider connecting with your patients today using AT&T.  Ativan, Tylenol & Toradol."

Instead of Dilaudid, consider connecting with your patients today using AT&T.  Ativan Tylenol and Toradol nurse ecard humor photo.


 "Julius Caesar, RN:  I came.  I saw.  I gave Ativan."

Julius Caesar, RN.  I came.  I saw.  I gave Ativan nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"All I want for Christmas is my... two mg of Ativan to kick in faster!"  Make sure to also check out the complete collection of Christmas humor.

All I want for Christmas is my two... mg of Ativan to kick in faster photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"This year I'm giving all my patients a Christmas present.  And by present, I mean I'm going to present them with 10 mg of Haldol."

This year I'm giving all my patients a Christmas Present.  And by present, I mean I'm going to present them with 10 mg of Haldol nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way... to the med station to get 10 mg of Haldol".

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...to the med station to get 10 mg of Haldol nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"Silent night, holy night! All is calm... after giving 10 mg of Haldol."

Silent night, holy night!  All is calm... after that 10 mg of Haldol nurse ecard humor photo Medical Humor Store Banner


"Hark, the herald angels sing, 'Glory to the... shelves filled with Ativan and Haldol.'"

Hark!  the herald angels sing, Glory to the... shelves filled with Ativan and Haldol nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"I got Christmas presents for all my patients this year.  Hal dolls for the women and little toy ati vans for the men."

I got Christmas presents for all my patients this year.  Hal dolls for the women and little toy ati vans for the men nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"For my New Year's resolution, I decided to start with 1 mg of Ativan instead of 2."  Make sure to checkout the complete collection of funny New Year's Eve resolutions!

For my New Year's resolution, I decided to start with 1 mg of Ativan instead of 2 nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"For my New Year's resolution, I started running... to get your Haldol."

For my New Year's resolution, I started running...to get your Haldol nurse ecard humor. Medical Humor Store Banner


"For my New Year's resolution, I decided to be more patient... while the Ativan kicks in."

For my New Year's resolution, I decided to be more patient...while the Ativan kicks in nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"For my New Year's resolution, I'm going to be more thankful for solutions of propofol."

For my New Year's resolution, I'm going to be more thankful for solutions of propofol nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"For my New Year's resolution, I'm going to judge less and actually measure your Haldol."

For my New Year's resolution, I'm going to judge less and actually measure your Haldol dose nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"Buddha, RN.  Peace comes from within Haldol.  Do no seek it without it."  See the rest of the collection of popular quotes by famous people, if they were a doctor or nurse instead!

Buddha, RN.  Peace comes from within Haldol.  Do not seek it without it nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


Abraham Lincoln, RN - "Ativan works better than words." 

Abraham Lincoln, RN.  Ativan works better than words nurse ecard humor photo.


Theodore Roosevelt, RN - "Speak softly and carry a big vial of Ativan."

Theodore Roosevelt, RN.  Speak softly and carry a big vial of Ativan nurse ecard humor photo.


Soctrates, RN - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know how to dose Haldol."

Socrates, RN.  The only true wisdom is in knowing you know how to dose Haldol nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


Sir Isaac Newton, RN - "To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction to give Ativan."

Sir Isaac Newton, RN.  To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction to give Ativan nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


United Negro Nursing College Fund Slogan - "A vial of Ativan is a terrible thing to waste."

United Negro Nursing College Fund Slogan.  A vial of Ativan is a terrible thing to waste nurse ecard humor photo.

 
"I don't always order Ativan.  But when I do, I order a lot."

I don't always order Ativan.  But when I do, I order a lot doctor ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"Less is more.  Except for Ativan or Haldol.  Then, more is more.

Less is more.  Except for Ativan or Haldol.  Then, more is more nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner
 

"Nursing is all about give and take.  I give you Ativan and you take your time waking up.  On the next shift."  Make sure to also check out the rest of The Happy Hospitalist's original collection on give and take ecard humor.

Nursing is all about give and take I give you Ativan and you take your time waking up.  On the next shift nurse ecard humor photo 232fdef3-de35-4e96-aac8-508b51d9c920_zpsda35dfdc.jpg Medical Humor Store Banner



"My floor has the best anxiety to Ativan time in the country.  Just so you know."

My floor has the best anxiety to Ativan time in the country.  Just so you know nurse ecard photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"Nursing is all about give and take.  That's why I give you 2 mg of Ativan while I take 2 shots of Espresso."

Nursing is all about give and take.  That's why I give you 2 mg of Ativan while I take 2 shots of Espresso nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"Nursing is all about give and take.  I give you 10 mg of Haldol so I can take a 10 minute break."

Nursing is all about give and take.  I give you 10 mg of Haldol so I can take a 10 minute break nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"Nurses are a generous people (with their Ativan)."

Nurses are a generous people (with their Ativan) ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"Working in a hospital has taught me to value every day as a blessing from God.  Oh, and Ativan too."

Working in a hospital has taught me to value every day as a blessing from God.  Oh, and Ativan too doctor ecard meme humor photo.


This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a healthcare profession. Read at your own risk.

Print Friendly and PDF