12 Days of Christmas In The Hospital ICU Xtranormal Parody.

Now that Thanksgiving has passed, I think I am allowed to talk about Christmas.  On the twelfth day of Christmas in the ICU my doctor gave to me....You'll just have to watch the video to find out.  I present to you another original Happy Hospitalist Xtranormal Medical Video titled: The 12 Days of Christmas in the Hospital ICU.  If you practice ICU medicine in any way, shape or form, you'll have a deep undertanding of what 12 days in the ICU is really like, including swollen testes and all the rest of that crazy ICU madness.  If you don't have any idea what spending 12 days in the ICU is like during Christmas, I hope you never have to find out.  Fill out your DNR paperwork today!

In addition to this 12 days parody, make sure to check out all my other original and not so original Xtranormal medical videos that are sure to make you laugh and cry.  If you are still in the mood for Christmas, make sure to also checkout my original parody on Twas the Night Before Christmas in the Hospital, hospitalist style from 2011.  Watch the video below the transcript of the dialogue here:
On the first day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, a 99291 admission fee.
On the second day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, two swollen testes, and a 99291 admission fee. 
On the third day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, three missed diagnoses, two swollen testes, and a 99291 admission fee.
On the fourth day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, 4mgs of Haldol, three misdiagnoses, two swollen testes, and a 99291 admission fee. 
On the fifth day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, five student nurses. 4mgs of Haldol, three misdiagnoses, two swollen testes, and a 99291 admission fee. 
On the sixth day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, six requests for hospice, five student nurses. 4mgs of Haldol, three misdiagnoses, two swollen testes, and a 99291 admission fee. 
On the seventh day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, seven new physicians, six requests for hospice, five student nurses. 4mgs of Haldol, three misdiagnoses, two swollen testes, and a 99291 admission fee.
On the eighth day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, eight bowel movements, seven new physicians, six requests for hospice, five student nurses. 4 mgs of Haldol, three misdiagnoses, two swollen testes, and a 99291 admission fee. 
On the ninth day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, nine organs failing, eight bowel movements, seven new physicians, six requests for hospice, five student nurses. 4mgs of Haldol, three misdiagnoses, two swollen testes, and a 99291 admission fee. 
On the tenth day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, 0.10% survival, nine organs failing, eight bowel movements, seven new physicians, six requests for hospice, five student nurses. 4mgs of Haldol, three misdiagnoses, two swollen testes, and a 99291 admission fee. 
On the eleventh day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, eleven runs of VTach, 0.10% survival, nine organs failing, eight bowel movements, seven new physicians, six requests for hospice, five student nurses. 4 mgs of Haldol, three misdiagnoses, two swollen testes, and a 99291 admission fee. 
On the twelfth day of Christmas my doctor gave to me, twelve shots of epi. Beeeeeeeeeep.........


This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a health care profession. Read at your own risk.

Print Friendly and PDF