Nurse Prayers: An Original Collection of Humor.

Do you ever wonder what nurses pray about? If you search the internet for a nurse's prayer, I'm sure you'll find a lot of touchy feely sayings about nurses and their gift of healing.  I'm sure you'll find a lot of sayings about nurses and their amazing ability to communicate with their patients.  However, after years of exhaustive field research, I have discovered the truth about the original nurse's prayer.    It said:
Dear God, please let me have all skinny patients tomorrow.  Amen.
There you have it folks.  The original  nurse's prayer is simple, honest and to the point.  What else could a nurse possibly ask God for in guiding them through their rigorous days on the wards, caring for the sick and debilitated?  And that's the skinny you'll only find at The Happy Hospitalist.  Make sure to catch all of The Happy Hospitalist's original medical ecards on Pinterest.

"Dear God, please let me have all skinny patients tomorrow.  Amen."


Dear God, please let me have all skinny patients tomorrow.  Amen.  A nurses prayer ecard humor

And for the ICU nurses out there, I provide you with this special edition ICU nurse's prayer.

"Now I lay me down to sleep.  I pray the Lord my soul to... BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!"

Now I lay me down to sleep.  I pray the Lord my soul to beep nurse ecard prayer humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"I woke up today and prayed to God for compassion, but instead He gave me three total lifts, two call light rodeo winners and a raging case of I'm Going Outside For Some Fresh Air Syndrome."

Nurse prayer compassion ecard humor


"Please God, help me convince the doctor to keep the Foley catheter in until my shift is over. --- said every nurse ever."

Please God, help me convince the doctor to keep the Foley catheter in until my shift is over said every nurse ever ecard humor photo.


"Dear God, Please don't schedule me for the full moonER shift.  Amen."

Nurse's prayer don't schedule for full moonER shift ecard humor photo


"Please God, don't make me take care of confused old naked guy today.  Amen."

Please God, don't make me take care of confused old naked guy today.  Amen ecard nurse humor photo.


"Today, I am thankful for every patient that does not wear their pajamas to the ER."

Today, I am thankful for every patient that does not wear their pajamas to the ER nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"Easter. That special day where I rose from the bed and got my butt to work."

Easter.  That special day where I rose from the bed and got my butt to work nurse ecard meme humor photo.
 

"Anesthesiology.  We celebrate the ether bunny instead."

Anesthesiology.  We celebrate the ether bunny instead doctor ecard meme humor photo Etherbunny_zps81d438c0.jpg

 
This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a healthcare profession. Read at your own risk. 


Print Friendly and PDF