One Word Description of Medical and Surgical Specialties (Humor).

Every medical and surgical field has one word that can accurately describe what their practice experience is all about.  Really.  Just think about it.  If you're in the medical field, think of each medical or surgical specialty and I bet you could come up with one word or phrase that accurately describes their daily experience.  For example, I think that word for ER doctors is Levaquin. Most ER doctors could survive their entire shift and treat 80 percent of their patients with just one drug.  That drug is Levaquin.   This ER ecard so eloquently explains this position.    I think most ER doctors would agree with me.  I mean, if you're an ER doctor, why would you  choose anything other than Levaquin?  It's a no brainer in my book.    Which word would you choose to describe your medical or surgical field?

"If I could describe ER doctors in one word, I would choose Levaquin."

If I could describe ER doctors in one word I would choose Levaquin ecard humor photo 516c5d1e-285d-4703-a2de-3224530f8f6f_zps9c2f3728.jpg


This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a healthcare profession. Read at your own risk.

Print Friendly and PDF