Doctors Save Lives. Nurses Save Doctors and Lives, Oh, Except...

Nobody is just a nurse. I think this cartoon perfectly sums up the life of the hard working nurse. Doctors save lives. Nurses save doctors and lives, oh, except that one nurse.  You all know who I'm talking about in your own hospital.  Let's just be honest with each other, shall we?  Everyone knows that one nurse who nobody can figure out how they graduated from nursing school. Just like every nurse knows which physicians they avoid like the plague for their own family, I'm sure they have a list in their head of nurses they want to stay as far away from their family as possible.    No need to lie about it. Here's the first funny nursing ecard below to help to explain the issues.

I also don't understand why nurses are some of the hardest critics of themselves.  Why would someone go through four years of undergraduate training with their colleagues in the same institution and then spend every waking moment of their professional lives tearing themselves.  One of my pet peeves are nurses who say they are just a nurse.  What the heck does that mean?  I don't understand why someone would feel so lowly about their profession, that they chose to be in, and insult themselves and hundreds of thousands of others who chose the same noble field.   Nursing is hard work.  I know I could never do it.  I am thankful for all the great nurses in this world who take care of our family members in need.  Their efforts are greatly appreciated.  You're not just a nurse in my book.   Oh, except for that one nurse who can't stop saying it.  You are the exception.

"Doctors save lives.  Nurses save doctors and lives.  Oh, except that one nurse on the 8th floor that everyone knows sucks really bad."

Doctors save lives nurses save doctors except that one nurse that sucks really bad nurse ecard humor photo

"Remember, nobody is just a nurse.  Oh, except that one nurse who always says, 'What do I know, I'm just a nurse'."
Remember, nobody is just a nurse.  Oh, except that one nurse who always says, "What do I know, I'm just a nurse" ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner


"And then God said, 'LET THER BE NURSES!'...  soon after realizing just how badly he screwed up the doctors."

And God said let there be nurses after screwing up doctors ecard humor Medical Humor Store Banner

This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a healthcare profession. Read at your own risk. 

Print Friendly and PDF