Most Durable Cell Phone Ever (Picture).

What is the most durable cell phone ever?  I think I've found it.  Check this out.  So I'm at a birthday party this evening when one of the teenage family members pulls out his incredibly abused cell phone by LG. Teenagers love their cell phones.  It's a statement of who they are.  So you can understand how floored I was when I saw this thing.  He says it survived a fire.   I think it might have even survived a few wild animals.  It looks to me like something or someone tried to eat it.  I saw this crazy working phone with my own eyes.  It still works, shockingly enough.

To me it says he's full of fire, he's one heck of a survivor or he's just really hungry all the time.  Here's what I don't get. I know most cell phones are free these days.  But, you can get a 3G iPhone smart phone for $49.  Slap a case on it and turn your smart phone into an incredibly durable cell phone.  Or keep your LG and lay claim to the toughest cell phone ever made.  This guy needs to contact LG and let them know that their cell phone took a licking and kept on clicking.  I bet he could get his own commercial out of the deal.   It's a good thing i have an iPhone.  I wouldn't have a clue on how to text with this monstrosity.  Although, If I did have this cell phone in the hospital, I'd have a good excuse why I didn't return any of my calls in a timely fashion.  If you've seen a more durable cell phone, I'd like to see it.




And I guarantee to you this is probably not the cell phone most Medicaid patients carry around, as this Happy Hospitalist original crude medical ecard helps to explain.

"Why do my Medicaid patients have nicer cell phones than me?

Why do my Medicaid patients have nicer cell phones than me nurse ecard humor photo.

This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a healthcare profession. Read at your own risk. 

Print Friendly and PDF