Hospitalist vs Night Nurse, RN Xtranormal Medical Video Presentation.

My Xtranormal medical video series continues with my Happy original Hospitalist vs Night Nurse, RN, an interaction between a hospitalist and an  over zealous night nurse in the hospital.  No patients were harmed. I hope you enjoy this video about the nurse who didn't get the memo.   If you are a Night Nurse, RN  just stop this nonsense right now!  You're not welcome 'round these parts. 



You can also catch up on these other fine Xtranormal medical videos.  Some are Happy originals.  Some aren't.   I hope you also enjoy these original Happy ecards about working the night shift in the hospital!

"Livin' the dream! --- said no night shift nurse ever."

Livin' the dream said no night shift nurse ever ecard humor photo.


"Tonight, I am thankful that Night Nurse RN, MSN, M&M and PRN is not terrorizing my night shift."

Tonight I am thankful that Night Nurse RN, MSN, M&M and PRN is not terrorizing my night shift doctor ecard humor photo.


"I spent the whole extra hour on my daylight saving night shift complaining about people complaining about working an extra hour."

Daylight saving fall back night shift nurse ecard humor


"Please consider rescheduling yoru 2 am Prilosec overdose for normal working business hours. --- the night shift."

Please consider rescheduling your 2 am Prilosec overdose for normal working business hours night shift ecard humor photo

 
"On night shift, our nursing station transforms into the rehydration station.  Just so you know."

On night shift, our nursing station transforms into the rehydration station.  Just so you know nurse ecard humor photo. Medical Humor Store Banner



This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a healthcare profession. Read at your own risk.

Print Friendly and PDF