Funny Respiratory Therapy Quotes and Slogan: The Best I've Seen!

I heard this respiratory therapy slogan the other day from a respiratory therapy student.  It takes a special breed to work with snot and sputum day in and day out.  Perhaps that's why they have to drown themselves in good medical humor.  This student told me one of the funniest medical related jokes I have ever heard.  I present to you probably the best respiratory therapy slogan ever. Clever and funny. Are you ready for it? If you aren't medical, you may not get it, but trust me, it's hilarious. Are you ready?  Here goes:
PEEP not poop  
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.    I wonder what the nursing slogan equivalent would.  Probably  "Poop not P.E.E.P.  Hug an RT today!"

Poop not PEEP


Go check out my side discussion on RN vs RT as well!  Good times!  Now that there is just good humor!  Now, please enjoy this Happy Hospitalist ecard snark, part of a complete collection on Pinterest.

"RN vs RT.  Why do poop when you can do P.E.E.P. instead?"

RN vs RT.  Why do poop when you can do P.E.E.P. instead nurse ecard humor photo.

This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a healthcare profession. Read at your own risk.

Print Friendly and PDF