Internal Medicine Resident vs VA Nurse Xtranormal Medical Video.

This is not a Happy original, but it could have been. Welcome to the Xtranormal Medical Video world, internal medicine funny man.  Here's the world debut of Internal Medicine Resident vs VA Nurse Xtranormal Medical Video.   This would seem silly if it wasn't  so true.  It explains my experience as an internal medicine resident working in the VA with such truth that I cry just watching this horror unfold before us.  It may explain that hint of PTSD left lingering in my life.   Find other great Xtranormal Medical Videos.  Some are Happy originals.  Some aren't.  I think they're all funny.  In addition, this original Happy Hospitalist medical ecard below helps put VA medical care into perspective.  



"If I had to get my care at the VA hospital, I'd have PTSD too."

If I had to get my care at a VA hospital, I'd have PTSD too ecard humor photo.

This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a healthcare profession. Read at your own risk.


Print Friendly and PDF