LED Pen Light Picture: Wow! These Things are Bright!

I saw this LED pen light the other day while rounding. Holy cow. These things are bright. When I was a student and resident I used those cheap pen lights that burned out after two days . I suppose one could imagine the less you saw or looked for, the less you'd diagnose.  But my, what a difference a few years makes.   Take a look at this LED pen light below.  It's so bright, I think you could drive with it.  I tried to look right into the light and it was blinding.
Happy: That thing hurts the eyes.
Student: Yeah, but it's great for the back of the throat.
I suppose once you do a temporary therapeutic blinding of your patient, they'll stop complaining about their thirty-seven other problems long enough for you to get out and move on to the next patient that's too old to go home.  Perhaps they should be marketed as efficiency LED pen lights.  Now there's an angle worth pursuing.  Find your own LED pen light and get efficient today.




This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a healthcare profession. Read at your own risk.
 

Print Friendly and PDF