Patient Faking A Seizure In the ER Xtranormal Video.

Here is a link to the classic and hilarious Xtranormal video of a patient faking a seizure in the ER.  It's one of the funniest medical  Xtranormal videos I've seen and I've seen a lot of them.  It touches on everything you can imagine in the ER setting, including, but not limited to:
  • ER care
  • faking seizures
  • drug seeking 
  • pain
  • dancing
  • Xanax abuse
  • car accidents 
  • grandmothers with cancer
  • anxiety
  • chest pain
  • It starts with Vic...
  • migraines
  • Multiple allergies, including employment
  • Giving a fake address
  • Getting your lunch tray by the nurse waitress. 
  • Spent all my money on crack cocaine
  • I want to talk to the CEO
  • I'm not paying my bill.
Yes folks, it's just another routine day in the life of a caring for patients in the ER.     Enjoy the comedy. And if you come back, make sure to check out all my  original and not so original collection of great Xtranormal medical videos.    Find other great Xtranormal Medical Videos.  Some are Happy originals.  Some aren't.  I think they're all funny.

This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a healthcare profession. Read at your own risk. 

Print Friendly and PDF