Doctors' Lounge Humor: Are You One Of The R.A.P.E.R.S.?

So I went to eat my free daily  lunch offering the other day  in the doctors' lounge when I noticed that a giant plate of enchiladas was just about  empty.  At 10:35 am.   I would like to thank the Medicare National Bank for paying for my meals,  at least before the trough has been grazed through. 

Generally, the doctor's lounge offers a fine consistent assortment of cold salads, sandwich meats and several soup offerings.  I found myself wondering exactly how much money I save every year by eating lunch in the doctor's lounge.  I remember Mrs Happy's daily lunch bills when she worked in the hospital.  It can add up pretty quick for nurses without the secret handshake to get in to the doctor's  lounge.   

Every now and then, the kitchen throws us a bone with a decent hot meal.  Sometimes lasagna.  Sometimes chicken fried steak.  Sometimes enchiladas.  So I ended up taking the last two enchiladas at 10:35 in the morning.  One of my partners arrived at the hospital for a meeting and said she was going to get some food from the doctors' lounge.  I told her that the hot stuff was already gone.  Her response?  Here's a little doctor comedy:
Partner:  Dang R.A.P.E.R.S.
Happy:  What?
Partner:  Those dang R.A.P.E.R.S.  You've never heard of them?
Happy:  Nope.  Who are they?
Partner:  They are the ones who always eat by 10 am and steal all the food from the doctor's lounge.  Radiology; Anesthesia; Pathology, ER, Surgery
Happy:  Nice.
Any questions?  This doctor ecard should help you understand.  

Who ate all the food in the doctor's lounge?  Radiology.  Anesthesiology.  Pathology.  ER.  Surgery ecard doctor humor photo.


This post is for entertainment purposes only and likely contains humor only understood by those in a healthcare profession.  Read at your own risk.

Print Friendly and PDF